Friday, August 5, 2011

06 Aug 2011 - day 3

I woke up this morning somewhat dragging.Now that I'm at work my right inguinal lymph nodes are *throbbing* and sending diffuse pain down my leg. I'm not liking this at all.

Today is my first day taking phentermine. I read up on the stuff on PubMed and I dunno.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000605/
Frankly, I don't think I need to take an anorectic unless I have zero fat in my diet (which, based on all the fat-free cheese and soup and food they are pushing, Swedish seems to be anti-fat). I'm not really all that hungry as long as I have a bolus of fat in the morning and a slow stream of fat over the day. I rarely eat sweets or bread. I *hate* potatoes and pasta. My weaknesses are beer and rice. Now if they could hook me up with some drug that makes me puke at the sight of beer or rice, then we'd be in business.

What totally cracks me up is one of the brand names for this puppy is "Kraftobese". With all the trouble I had trying to get into pharmaceutical marketing... to see the stupid names (and direct-to-consumer ads) some of their marketing minions come up with I am amazed they still have jobs, and I didn't get one in their big pharma suit lair.

wow. halfway through the day the legal speed is kicking in. I have cotton-mouth, palpitations, and presyncope.

No comments:

Post a Comment